Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring and compassionate leader to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at CSG’s Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Program in Lancaster, PA.
We are recruiting for a Program Director who will be a member of CSG’s Leadership Team and be a resource person for mental health and/or mental retardation/intellectual and developmental services as designated by the regional director/coordinator or senior program director. The Program Director is a member of Leadership Forum and other operating committees as assigned. The work of the Program Director is professional, administrative, and managerial work directing the operations of a program for individuals with mental illness and/or mental retardation/intellectual and developmental disabilities.
This is a Full-Time position (40 hrs/wk) Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM that offers a complete Medical Insurance and Benefits Package for those who qualify!
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position includes:
- Participates in the corporate decision making process.
- Manages program and staff in compliance with company policies and procedures and all regulatory standards.
- Serves as a primary representative to all outside agencies.
- Develops program budget and monitors financial growth of program.
- Supervises location operations.
- Interviews, hires, plans, organizes, trains, and directs the work of staff.
- Oversees the performance management of all staff.
- Oversees incident management and follow-up.
- Oversees the investigation and resolution of program issues.
- Approves leaves, schedules personnel, and authorizes or assigns overtime.
- Reviews and evaluates the educational and training needs of staff and arranges for further training.
- Consults with program psychiatrist, or other delegated professionals, regarding clinical, medical and programmatic issues.
- Ensures appropriate coordination of services/ treatment and follow up.
- Oversees daily program and or staff schedule.
- Oversees the development of data collection methods to report and monitor program activities, analyzes data to determine if the activities provided are meeting program goals.
- Operationalizes compliance with sanctioned philosophical and conceptual approaches.
- Participates in quality assurance/quality management (QM) activities related to the programs specified in the QM plan.
- Develops program policy and helps to coordinate it with overall company and program goals, directs the daily operations, evaluates results, and recommends changes in programs.
- Maintain 24/7 availability to the staff so emergencies may be minimized and that care may be constant and effective.
- Respond to emergency situations and provide leadership.
- Monitors treatment activities and recommends improvement as needed.
- Monitors deliver of services to maintain quality of care.
- Provides treatment services and consulting services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered you must meet the following qualifications:
Minimum Education, Credentials, and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a generally recognized clinical discipline from an accredited college or university and 2 years post graduate clinical experience (if the profession is governed by a licensing board in Pennsylvania then the employee shall be registered, licensed or certified to practice in that profession).
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request, which may include occasional overnight stays.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
- Work on-call to meet service line needs
*Candidates with a strong management background, including staff supervision and development, are encouraged to apply!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.