Program Supervisors – Residential Program
Community Services Group (CSG) is looking for caring and compassionate leaders to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others in Lancaster County.
We are recruiting for Program Supervisors for CSG’s Adult Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services (Residential Program). Help us ensure the individuals’ health, safety, and welfare while enhancing the quality of their lives and promoting community inclusion.
Locations: Lancaster, Columbia, Leola, Lititz, Manheim, Millersville and Willow Street, PA.*
*Not all locations will have opening at all times. Locations with openings will be discussed during the interview process.
These are Full-Time Positions (40 hrs/wk) that offers Medical Insurance and Benefits for those who qualify!
At CSG a Program Supervisor is responsible for the daily operation of a community home, community participation support services or community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Program Supervisor is responsible for the delegation of work, assignment of duties, completion of tasks of direct support staff and for supporting the principles and values of self-determination, in accordance with Community Services Group policies and applicable regulations.
To be successful as a Program Supervisor you must have strong leadership and communication skills; the ability to multitask while providing supervision and guidance to direct support staff; and the ability to provide direct care as needed. The ability to create a team oriented and supportive work environment is required to help our staff enjoy & grow their careers with CSG!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises direct support staff.
- Monitors and evaluates performance according to the company’s performance management policies and procedures.
- Monitors program and staff compliance to all company policies and procedures and all regulatory standards.
- Assists immediate supervisor and/or hiring specialist in interviewing, hiring, orienting and training supervisors and direct support staff.
- Provides overall on-site supervision and implementation of the daily operations of the home.
- Recommends and takes disciplinary action to ensure quality work performance of immediate staff.
- Ensures the individuals’ health, safety and welfare.
- Ensures individual health and medical needs are met.
- Administers medications and completes practical observations of medication administration by staff, as required.
- Ensures that the community homes and facility work environments are safe, well maintained and free from hazards, as applicable.
- Arranges and/or ensures coverage in the program within programmatic requirements and guidelines.
- Coordinates and ensures the development of schedules, activities and routines and actively promotes opportunities for individuals to participate in community integrated activities, according to the principles of Person-Centered thinking.
- Participates in the company’s on-call system (Community Homes and Community-Based Program Supervisors only).
- Participates in the development of individual assessments, service plans and behavioral plans.
- Participates in and supervises the direct support staff in the implementation of behavioral management and skill training program.
- Ensures accurate and timely updating and completion of individual records, including financial and attendance records.
- Monitors staff for accurate and timely documentation requirements.
- Transports and/or coordinates transportation for individuals in personal or company vehicles for meetings, appointments or community activities.
- Serves as an active member of the service team in the coordination of services.
- Communicates relevant information to families, outside agencies, and other professionals as necessary.
- Assists in data collection to report and monitor program activities.
- Oversees and maintains records pertaining to inventory, both for company owned property and possessions belonging to individuals, as applicable to the program.
- Accounts for all individual funds and petty cash funds; maintains an adequate supply of funds for the individuals and the home, as applicable to the program.
- Adheres to the program budget for food, household and operating supplies, as applicable to the program.
- Performs job responsibilities of direct care staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 1 year working experience in programs for individuals with mental illness/intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Apply today to grow your Career with CSG! This position is a great opportunity for a Direct Support Professional or a Direct Care Worker who want to use their IDD or MH direct care experience and leadership aptitude to grow their human services career. It is also great for a current residential supervisor or program director who wants to expand their career with one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA. CSG provides supervisor training and mentorship!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.