The Horst Group traces its roots back five generations – to the late 1800’s – when Joseph Horst built Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church in Terre Hill, PA. Today, Horst services include Construction, Excavating, Insurance, Property Management and Senior Care.
From one man building a small church in the late 1800’s to many talented men and women serving our core businesses, Horst Group remains passionate about performing with excellence while doing the right things the right way. To learn more about our Company, visit our website at www.horstgroup.com.
The Horst Group currently has a full-time opening for a Project Accountant. This position is responsible for Project Billings and Accounts Payable, using Construction Management Software.
• Processing AIA & T&M billings using Vista Construction Management Software
• Maintaining billing files and closing jobs
• Processing & posting payable invoices
• Contacting customers with past due invoices
• Processing job cost adjustments and bills of materials
• Processing daily time cards for assigned Company
Education and Skill Requirements:
Basic academic education plus specialized education and/or experience in accounting, or a four year degree or equivalent in accounting. Knowledge of construction accounting and prevailing wage is helpful.