Warfel Construction Company, headquartered in East Petersburg, PA, is one of Central PA’s largest and most well-established providers of construction management, design/build, and general contracting services. Established in 1911, Warfel continues to provide award-winning services throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. The company is known for their commitment to serving clients with honesty, integrity and fairness. Their abilities in sustainable building practices and innovative construction solutions set them apart. Warfel is seeking a Project Executive to support their mission of developing Clients for Life.
The majority of Warfel’s construction sites are within a 2 ½ hour radius of Lancaster, PA.
The Project Executive will be responsible for oversight of construction projects to ensure customer satisfaction. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations and develops/strengthens positive relationships with potential clients and all project stakeholders. A consummate professional, this individual will serve as the point of contact for clients, representing the company well. Fully accountable for project portfolio financial performance and advancing the values & vision of the company, the Project Executive is also responsible for team performance and issue resolution. A demonstrated ability to mentor individuals and grow effective, collaborative teams is essential to the role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field, essential; or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years in a commercial construction project management role, required
- Experience providing leadership and oversight to team members, needed
- LEED AP, LCI designations, a plus
- Proficiency with technology, a must (MS Office, Viewpoint, Asta Powerproject, Procore, or equivalent, a plus)
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and presentation skills, required
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred