Project Manager, Restorations
Garman Builders, Inc., located in Lititz, PA, family owned and operated, has been in the business of building homes and communities in central Pennsylvania since 1972. We are seeking an energetic sales professional to drive revenue growth in our Restoration Division. We work for the customer with their insurance company, to return their property to its pre-loss condition or better as quickly as possible. Our goal is to do this with as little interruptions to their daily life as possible.
The right candidate for this position may…
- Currently work for a Restoration company, but are tired of being on call
- Be a sole proprietor who does not want the 24/7 headache of owning their own company
The Project Manager, Restorations, must have a proven record of success in sales and meeting customer expectations. The ability to properly communicate with customers and adjusters throughout each project is needed. The successful candidate will be organized, self-motivated and have strong relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the restoration industry. Knowledge of the construction industry is vital for this position.
- Minimum of three (3) years residential construction experience, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required
- Ability to communicate with customers as well as adjusters in a professional manner, required
- Proficiency Xactimate estimating system, or equivalent, required
- Ability to define project scope with attention to detail, required
- Ability to track and organize all required paperwork, required
- Hands on experience in insurance Restoration, a plus
- Large Loss experience, a plus
Excellent Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation & personal time
- Health insurance with a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Incentivized learning opportunities
- Team Member discounts