Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Warfel Construction Company, headquartered in East Petersburg, PA, is one of Central PA’s largest and most well-established providers of construction management, design/build, and general contracting services. Established in 1911, Warfel continues to provide award-winning services throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. The company is known for their commitment to serving clients with honesty, integrity and fairness. Their abilities in sustainable building practices and innovative construction solutions set them apart. Warfel is seeking a Project Manager & a Senior Project Manager to support their mission of developing Clients for Life.
The majority of Warfel’s construction sites are within a 2 ½ hour radius of Lancaster, PA.
The successful candidates will oversee multiple construction projects while working collaboratively with team members to ensure projects are on schedule and on/under budget, and, that customer satisfaction is certain. A professional individual, the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, will have a successful track record of driving results with good judgment and exceptional problem-solving. The ability to strengthen company culture and represent the company well is essential to the role. Excellent communication skills required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field, essential; or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years in a commercial construction project management role, required
- Experience providing leadership and oversight to team members, needed
- LEED AP, LCI designations, a plus
- Proficiency with technology, a must (MS Office, Viewpoint, Asta Powerproject, Procore, or equivalent, a plus)