Psychiatric Rehabilitation Assistant / Driver
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring, compassionate and motivated self-starter to Join Our Team in Lancaster County!
CSG’s Adult Mental Health (MH) Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services’ Social Rehabilitation Program is recruiting for a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Assistant who will also assist with the Driver responsibilities in Lancaster, PA. This is a Full-Time (40 hrs/wk) position working Monday to Friday and offers a complete medical insurance and benefits package for those who qualify. The ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the individuals is required to be considered.
A CSG, a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Assistant / Driver assists and supports individuals in achieving their identified rehabilitation goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Assesses and assists individual evaluation of their strengths and needs.
- Assists with documentation of individual’s performance.
- Assists with the development and review of individual rehabilitation plans.
- Implements all aspects of program and assignments given.
- Assists Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialists and Associates with group process and activity.
- Communicates relevant information regarding the individual to the rehabilitation team, family and appropriate agencies.
- Transports individuals in personal and/or company vehicle for community outings or scheduled appointments.
- Provides coverage in emergency situations.
- Provides transportation services among company programs and mental health and/or intellectual and developmental disability diagnoses offices.
- Assists in developing transportation schedule.
- Transports individuals to appointments.
- Assists individuals in and out of vehicles.
- Follows safety procedures at all times during vehicle operation.
- Performs an established monthly maintenance vehicle check to ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in safe condition.
- Schedules vehicle for routine state inspection and maintenance checks as needed.
- Completes daily mileage log and other required forms accurately and within allotted time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency and 6 months experience in human services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and 2 years of driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Join our Team in Lancaster County and make a difference every day!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.