Psychiatric Rehabilitation Associate
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is recruiting for a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Associate for our Adult Mental Health (MH) Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services in Lancaster County.
This position will be part of CSG’s Lancaster Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program which assists adults with working through mental health barriers to maximize wellness & independence. We are looking for a professional, compassionate and organized person who enjoys working 1 on 1 with individuals in their home and community.
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Associate is responsible for assisting and supporting the individual in achieving their identified level of recovery. This position meets the regulation requirements of a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker. Essential duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinates and/or completes initial and ongoing assessments of individuals.
- Coordinates and/or develops, reviews, and ensures implementation of individual support plans.
- Assesses, evaluates, and documents individual performance.
- Assists in the development and review of individual rehabilitation plans.
- Assists individuals to identify their abilities, strengths, and assets and helps them to recognize these strengths and use them to achieve their goals.
- Communicates relevant information regarding the individual to the rehabilitation team, family and appropriate agencies.
- Implements rehabilitation team decisions in all program settings and contributes to the team process.
- Implements all aspects of program and assignments given by Program Director or designee.
- Facilitates group process and activity within the program.
- Transports individuals to community based activities.
- Provides coverage in emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is a Full-Time position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM that offers a complete medical insurance and benefits package.
You must have 1 (one) of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with academic concentration in an area relevant to the position; OR
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and one year work experience in mental health direct service; OR
- A Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) certificate and one additional year paid or volunteer work experience in mental health direct service; OR
- A high school diploma or equivalency and 2 years work experience in human services which must include 1 year of mental illness direct care experience.
You must have all of the following:
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of Program Director or designee.
- Must be able to drive passenger vans and accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
To Join our Team, please apply today at www.csgonline.org!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.