Select Security is seeking a sharp, motivated professional to perform full-cycle recruiting for various positions across all our regions. This is a fast-paced role in a rapidly growing electronic security company. The position is based out of the Corporate, Lancaster, PA Office.
A typical day consists of:
- Meeting with hiring managers to determine current and future staffing needs.
- Conducting recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel.
- Assisting with department goals and objectives development.
- Creating job postings and researching the best outlets, as needed.
- Pre-screening applications and resumes.
- Conducting reference and background checks.
- Coordinating interviews and following-up with applicants.
- Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures in recruitment strategy.
- Maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Serving as a liaison with local colleges, high schools, community programs and professional associations.
- Attending local job fairs.
- Working with managers to develop job offers including salary recommendations.
- Assisting the Human Resources department with other duties, as necessary.
What you bring to us:
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Confidence with phone screening many applicants.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a changing environment.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Insurance Benefits
- Casual work environment
- Paid Time Off
- At least one-year previous experience in a recruitment role or human resources.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.