Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant
VisionCorps, a values driven organization, is looking for a full-time Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant in our Lancaster office. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The individual applying for this position must possess a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred. A minimum of 1 year experience working in an office environment as well as having standard operating knowledge of office equipment. Bookkeeping or medical billing helpful. Must be someone who is innovative, dependable and committed. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite. Where all qualification are equal preference will be given to legally blind applicants.
This position is responsible for but not limited to the following areas:
- Manages the VBA grants, assisting with applications, vouchers, and completing documentation as needed
- Completes Medicare invoicing & documentation for OT services, faxes doctor orders to their offices and completes necessary reports
- Completes and verifies Youth Services’ billing related to EI services
- Maintains CRM database and client records as needed
- Assists with mailings, distributes incoming faxes and organizes mail
- Supports staff for groups and events by managing RSVP lists, ordering food and other as needed
- Assists in client referral process by communicating with prospective clients and doctor offices to complete information release form
- Records and reports volunteer hours monthly, completes background checks and organizes/maintains volunteer information
- Ensures that all office supplies are available and places orders as needed
- Creates purchase requisitions for rehab department as needed
- Back-up to front desk receptionist as needed
- Greets and announces VisionCorps visitors to appropriate staff
- Receives and routes phone calls to appropriate staff
VisionCorps offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, holidays, health, dental, life insurance and more. For more information on our company and to apply please visit http://www.visioncorps.net/about/careers/openings/
VisionCorps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of VisionCorps is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
VisionCorps is an Affirmative Action participant – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran