Same Day Access Liaison
Community Services Group (CSG), one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA, is looking for a caring, compassionate and motivated person to join our team of dedicated professionals and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at CSG’s Same Day Open Access Services in Lancaster, PA.
We are recruiting for a Same Day Access Liaison to work Part-Time (7.5 hours per week – Monday – 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM). This position will provide the initial welcome and begin the initial intake and assessment process for consumers of the Same Day Access Services. The Same Day Access Liaison will provide a pleasant and helpful environment for the individuals who come to the program and will answer any questions they have before seeing a therapist.
To be successful in this position you must have strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills as well as be a team player!
The Same Day Access Liaison duties include but are not limited to:
• Providing warm, pleasant, and helpful assistance and direction to all customers upon arrival at the program.
• Perform initial assessments with individual to provide initial direction for therapeutic intervention.
• Provide a point of contact for all other service providers within CSG who work with an individual.
• Retrieve and copy all identifying information needed for file and obtain signatures for CSG Documents.
• Provide recommendations to individuals on possible Outpatient Clinicians who have availability to provide services.
• Update clinician availability in order to make up to date scheduling decisions.
• Follow up with individuals who no/show or cancel appointments in order to facilitate rescheduling.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
To be considered for these positions you must have the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service Field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulation or policy.
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.