Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resource Officer (SVP, CHRO)
Ephrata National Bank, Ephrata, PA, is a community bank with multiple branches in Central Pennsylvania and over 275 employees. Ephrata National Bank (ENB) provides state-of-the-art financial products and comprehensive personal and business banking services. Established in 1881, ENB is an independent community bank with undisputed integrity. Recognized for their long-tenured financial soundness and stability, ENB remains dedicated to serving with simplicity and consistency, and evaluating growth opportunities with care. ENB prioritizes its commitment to providing unsurpassed personal service to customers, ensuring an engaged, developing workforce, and reinvesting in the local community.
Ephrata National Bank is seeking a Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resource Officer (SVP, CHRO) to provide strategic vision and leadership to human resource functions of the organization. As a member of the Executive Committee, the SVP, CHRO will work collaboratively with senior leadership to establish and implement long-range goals, plans and policies to ensure the future of the organization. The SVP, CHRO will foster an environment that attracts and retains talent consistent with the values and mission of the organization. The successful candidate will maximize the potential of employees while ensuring compliance regulations are met and risks are managed. The ability to advance ENB’s “We Care” commitment is essential to the role.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a senior human resources leadership role in a professional environment
- Successful track record of providing leadership and management to human resources staff
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively as part of an executive leadership team
- Knowledge in employment law, compliance, and human systems
- Proficiency with technology
- Human resources certification – SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP, preferred
- Demonstrated community involvement, desired