Select Security is currently seeking outstanding Service Coordinator/Dispatcher to join our Customer Care team in our Lancaster, PA office. The ideal candidate will be independent, quick on their feet, and able to juggle several projects. Excellent communication skills are a must, along with attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team. The Service Coordinator will be responsible for a multitude of projects, and will be expected to take ownership and pride in their work.
We offer exciting, long-term career opportunities in a fun and fast-paced environment. Industry and professional development trainings are provided with future growth opportunities.
A typical day consists of:
- Schedule service calls and coordinate schedule with technicians and customers.
- Answer inbound customer and technician calls.
- Log Technicians in and out of jobs and enter comments appropriately in the database system.
- Maintain inspection calendar and scheduling.
- Track and evaluate service follow-up calls.
- Track accountability, timely submission, numbers, and purging of service tickets.
- Review job queues and activity reports on a consistent basis.
- Keep customer contact information up to date and accurate.
- Provide overall support and customer service to all facets of the operations and customer care departments.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
What you bring to us:
- Detail Oriented- Work requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Oriented- Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable- Must utilize thorough knowledge of company services, policies and procedures.
- Customer Service- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Oral Communicator- Must possess the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Dependable- Consistently reports to work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Technical Aptitude- Must be comfortable with learning technical equipment.
- Logistical Thinker- Must be able to apply logic and geographical efficiency when scheduling technicians.
- Candidate should be computer savvy and have a proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Previous scheduling, dispatch and/or customer service experience is preferred.
What we bring to you:
- Dynamic work environment within a rapidly growing organization.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary
- Industry Training and opportunity for advancement
- Insurance Benefits/Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
Select Security is a rapidly growing company, providing tens of thousands of homes and businesses with comprehensive security, life safety, and home automation and convenience solutions across the multiple states we serve. Our dedication to customer service and providing a world-class experience is evident in the many awards we’ve received, including being named ‘2014 Installer of the Year’ by a national trade magazine. We invite the highest caliber talent to join us as we continue to grow, and help us in our mission to protect the communities where we live and work.