Summer/Seasonal Job Opportunities
Wonderful Jobs. Wonderful Memories.
A summer/seasonal job with DW is great for:
* High school students as a first job experience
* College students/young adults for school expenses and extra spending money
* Adults interested in a change-of-pace job (or second job)
* Teachers looking for something to do over the summer
* Retirees who want to stay active and connected to the community
GREAT PERKS include:
* Fun and unique work environment
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee discounts on retail merchandise and food & beverage items
* Incentive programs
* FREE ADMISSION to DW, HersheyPark, and other local attractions!
Positions are based on age requirements (Availability will vary):
* 14 and 15 years old: Food & Beverage Clerk / Cashier, Retail & Games Clerk / Cashier, Admissions/Guest Services Clerk, Environmental Services Attendant
* 16 and 17 years old: Everything above plus… Ride Operator, Duke’s Lagoon Attendant, Merlin’s Restaurant (Server, Dishwasher, Prep cook, Line cook)
* 18 years and Older: Everything above plus… Cash Control Clerk, Safety & Security Officer, certified EMT, Campground Office or Groundskeeping
* Must be the age indicated with the position at time of application submission.
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work well with others.
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and attention to detail.
* Physical requirements include frequent standing, frequent sitting, frequent walking, and frequent communicating.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be available to work at least 15 hours/week.
* Must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
* Working environment includes indoor and outdoor work in a variety of weather and temperature conditions.