Technical Support Representative
We are seeking Technical Support Reps for our client in Lancaster, PA!
The Technical Support Representatives will be responsible for:
- Receiving inbound calls and provide technical support to callers
- Processing all phone orders using required entry standards and procedures
- Following up with key contacts to resolve issues
- Meeting Quality Assurance standards
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity. Hours are 4 weekdays and one weekend day.
The Call Center Representative requirements include:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years experience working Helpdesk OR Desktop Support OR Technical Support
- Professional demeanor and excellent phone manners
- Familiarity working with computer systems, the Internet and word processing software
- Experience using MS Excel
- Strong work ethic, self start and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with social media sites – Facebook preferred
- Strong attendance record
A pre-employment background check, credit check and drug test are required.