ELA Group, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Transportation Engineer with 5 – 10+ years of experience in multiple facets of traffic and transportation engineering at our corporate headquarters in our Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) office or in our State College office. As a relatively small but diverse company, working as a Transportation Engineer at ELA provides the opportunity to work on a wide-variety of projects for both our public clients and our private clients, including commercial, institutional, residential, industrial, agricultural, and athletic facilities.
- Working with both internal and external clients for the successful completion of a variety of projects, with assistance from the Director of Transportation Engineering, as needed
- Preparation of traffic impact studies and other traffic engineering studies
- Design of traffic signals and traffic signal systems
- Data collection and sight distance evaluations
- Assistance in preparation of PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit Plans and other highway design plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering
- E. preferred
- 5 – 10+ years of experience
- Project management experience preferred; or strong desire to grow into project management role
- Experience with PennDOT standards and guidelines
- Experience using capacity analysis and other traffic analysis software packages
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish common goals
ELA offers a competitive benefit package, which includes: vacation and sick leave, flexible workdays, 401k plan, excellent health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances.