Drawing upon our vast connections throughout the community, the Lancaster Chamber is able to offer educational opportunities that give you direct access to a variety of local subject matter experts. These sessions will give you deeper insights, practical tools, and unique networking opportunities that you can use to enhance your own career and propel your organization closer to its goals. Regardless of the size or structure of your business, our classes are designed to create the environment and facilitate partnerships that will impact your success and our county’s prosperity. All are welcome, Chamber membership is not required.
- Presentation & Voice Academy
- Outclass the Competition (Critical Etiquette in the Professional World)
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING:
- Fraud Alert! Digital is Not the Only Threat
- What Small Business Owners Need to Know About Their Accounting to Help Drive Profitability
- Navigating the Complexities of HR Compliance
- New Hire Reporting Program
- Unemployment Compensation Info Sessions
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT:
- New Manager Academy
- Mind the Gap: Building a Bridge Between Boomers & Millennials
- Personify Leadership
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Designed for Growth: The Art & Science of How Your Business Performs
- Pathway to a Successful Exit, Part 1: Explore the Options
- Scaling Up Your Company
Payment Policy: In order to be prepared and provide the best experience to all of our guests, registration and payment for events and programs is expected prior to attendance. We accept cash at the door (unless noted), checks and credit cards.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours before the event if attendance is not possible. Registrants may send a substitute from their company if needed. If the registration is not cancelled, is cancelled after the deadline, or if no one attended the event in the place of the original registrant, payment will not be refunded.
For more information about Professional Development & Training programs, contact Cindi Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org