THURSDAY, JULY 26 | 8-5 pm | $395 | Click here to register
A fast-paced, highly interactive one-day opportunity to hone critical self-management and interpersonal skills that are required in any workplace:
• Self-awareness & authenticity
• Building trusting relationships
• Dealing with frustrations
• Having difficult conversations
• Giving & receiving constructive feedback
• Prioritizing & time management strategies
Benefits of Attending:
• Understand the importance of self-leadership for career success and gain many self-leadership tools
• Improve your ability to work alongside those with a “different approach” by learning the significance of behavior styles and personal motivators and the impact each has on group dynamics and productivity
• Solidify your reputation as a trustworthy teammate
• Be seen as a positive role model during difficult and unexpected situations
• Gain the upper hand on your schedule
• The ability to share concerns and practice new skills in a safe environment
• Opportunity to meet professional colleagues from other industries and organizations
• DISC Plus Strengths assessment and overview. The DISC Plus model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others.
• Light breakfast
• Catered lunch
Who Should Attend: Relevant to anyone who wants to enhance their ability to better understand the behaviors and motivators of themselves and others, manage their emotions and respond appropriately in a variety of situations, be a positive role model for their team and peers, and develop a personalized action plan for continued personal growth.
Meet the Instructor: Janet Treer, President, The Treer Group
For more than 25 years, Janet Treer has excelled in business management and helping companies establish and exceed their goals. The Treer Group is dedicated to maximizing business success, while advancing careers and creating more positive business cultures. Drawing on her decades of business success, Janet utilizes a results-oriented, highly-effective approach that creates real, sustainable change from within an organization. Prior to founding The Treer Group, Janet was Regional Vice President of Operations, Premedia Technologies, for industry giant RR Donnelley, the world’s largest full-service provider of print and related pre-media services. She also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Veitch Printing Corporation and Veitch Digital Partners, a leading one-to-one marketing and printing company in Lancaster, PA.
Janet has been active in business and professional development organizations for over two decades. Among these are: Center for Creative Leadership, Columbia University Graduate School of Business Program, Smith College-Smith Management Programs, W. Edwards Deming’s The New Economic Age Seminar, Six Sigma Champion Certification, and Western Michigan University