BEGINS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5 | 8 am-12 pm | $995 | Click here to register
Plan, launch, manage, track and analyze your own successful marketing campaigns.
“Whether you are a global brand or a smaller brand that’s just getting started, the rules still apply: you have to make me feel something.”
-Matthew Luhn, Pixar
Simply defined, marketing connects potential customers with your products or services. It doesn’t have to be overly complicated, but you do need to know the fundamentals to successfully compete in today’s saturated marketplace: And yes, you can learn marketing (no degree required).
- Inbound, Outbound, Content, SEO, Conversion Rates, Customer Journey, Analytics – what does it all mean?!
- Which is more valuable: a lead or a prospect?
- What’s a marketing funnel and how does it work?
- Should I use A/B testing or worry about a bounce rate?
- Are my buyer personas accurate?
- Which social media platform is the best for reaching my target audience?
- Is my website actually hurting my business?
All of these questions are valid. However, “at the end of the day, marketing is about stories, not technology. Tell your story.”
– Peter Isaacson, CMO, Demandbase
Learn how to tell your story…Who better than you and your team to share why your business matters? Invest in the art and science of translating your “why” into more-effective marketing campaigns.
- In-person Group Training, 16 Hours: You will review and discuss modern marketing strategies and tactics so you can stop guessing and begin making informed decisions that will put your business on track for growth.
- One-on-one Consulting, 4 hours: Between the in-person sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one calls with Claudia Pennington to discuss your specific goals and receive help crafting a marketing plan that will best achieve them.
- Actionable Content: By the end of the program, you’ll have a completed marketing plan that you and your team can act on immediately!
Join us if you’re a business owner, partner, or leader who is ready for a cost-effective, efficient solution to your company’s marketing needs.
Session dates: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
DIY Marketing is a marketing consulting and training firm based in Lancaster, PA that teaches small business owners and entrepreneurs how to make sound financial decisions that generate a demonstrable return on investment for their marketing dollars. An analytics and SEO guru wIth more than a decade of experience, she leads a team that provides end-to-end support for organizations in the creation and execution of lead-generating marketing campaigns. She is also a popular Chamber Professional Development Friday presenter.
“Claudia is amazing! I have tried more marketing firms and tactics than I can remember to help my business grow and none ever felt right (or provided tangible results)…until we started working with Claudia. She brought value to our business that I didn’t even know existed. Her program is practical, well laid out, and most importantly, effective! – Charlie Seltzer, M.D., Nationally-recognized weight loss doctor
Session 1: Every Good Plan Starts with Strategy
Session 2: Every Good Plan Needs these Tactics
Session 3: Every Good Plan Must be Measurable
Session 4: Every Good Plan is Flexible